The interconnected dimension of handtools.
STAHLWILLE’s DAPTIQ is leading the way: DAPTIQ products can not only communicate with other DAPTIQ products, they also communicate with the controlling and monitoring systems in their specified work environment.
Innovation with added value:
As one of the very first tool manufacturers in Europe, STAHLWILLE realised how important controlled tightening was and applied itself to developing sophisticated, ground-breaking solutions in the field of torquing technology.
Our uncompromising customer focus, skilled consultancy services and innovative ideas have made STAHLWILLE a highly appreciated innovative partner in the field of torque applications. Leading industrial enterprises place their confidence in STAHLWILLE's capabilities.
Bespoke is better:
During work, every action has to be an accurate one and tidiness and discipline are the key to efficiency and safety. To ensure that every tool is always stored where you expect to find it, there are the Tool Control System (TCS) tool inlays.
They provide excellent protection, easy removal and enhanced safety – a quick glance at the tray shows the user instantly if everything is where it should be.
Customising at the next level:
As individual as required
The security and the control of tools is today a necessity for keeping work secure and for increasing profitability in assembly and maintenance works, when it is not an obligation to prevent FOD.
STAHLWILLE’s carts and boxes enable more than 225 customisable configurations with STAHLWILLE’s TCS (Tool Control System) safety tray system for configuring individual kits, multi-user kits and online maintenance, which are either general or specific for the completion of assembly works or maintenance in any sector of industry: aeronautics, automotive, wind power, railway, MRO.
360° torquing technology:
- Many years of innovation in torquing technology
- Comprehensive process know-how
- Pace-setting torque tools
- Inspection, calibrating and reference products
- In-house accredited DAkkS testing laboratory
- Understanding of tomorrow's energy needs
Your individual tool solutions:
- Standardised analytical and optimisation processes determine the exact tool that is required
- STAHLWILLE develops the perfect storage solution
- The tool set is optimised in terms of space requirements, overview and weight
- Precautions against incorrect storage and mislaid tools
- Where necessary, we can include tools made by other manufacturers
The complete solution.
- More than 225 standard configurations for your tool storage (combining the three series of carts in their versions of six, seven and eight crates and their five colours)
- Personalisation of the TCS trays (including only those tools that are needed and in the right order for the completion of every job)
- Recording in the TCS tray the references of the tools for their identification in case of loss
- Recording of the tool
- Advice, configuration and implementation of solutions