19.09.2022 | Category : Products
STAHLWILLE's No 13 spanner
Our very tight manufacturing tolerances ensure that one STAHLWILLE spanner is as close-fitting as the next. In this way, both ends of the combined open-jaw & ring spanner OPEN BOX No 13 will always firmly hug the fastener head – to ensure an excellent power-lock.
Our OPEN BOX No 13 combined open-jaw & ring spanners are made in Germany and are manufactured with thin-walled rings using a special manufacturing process. Spanners with extremely thin-walled rings facilitate work in confined spaces. Due to the use of high-grade special steels, the combination spanners are extremely resilient and durable.
Overview of the advantages:
- Made in Germany
- Extremely resilient and durable – stronger than any screwfastner
- High-quality, non-slip surface structure – for safe working even with oily hands
- With AS Drive* profile: which permits high transmission of forces to the flats of nuts and bolts without damaging them.
- Sturdy tools for professional end users in accordance with DIN 3113 Type A/ISO 7738 Type A
- Chrome alloy steel, chromium plated
- Sizes 5.5 mm to 60 mm available